Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We have an urgent requirement for a senior ABAP Programmer who will take responsibility for developing and configuring numerous client based systems, both On-Premises and Cloud.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 5 years’ experience in ABAP development (ECC or S/4HANA).
– Process and functional knowledge in at least one of the SAP ERP modules (SD, MM, FI, CO).
– Understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, best practices, and SAP architecture.
– Experience with SAP Fiori, ABAP RAP or S/4HANA migration is an advantage.
– Experience with full life cycle SAP implementations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Competence within enhancement Framework, User Exits, Badl enhancement.
– Strong problem-solving ability with proven attention to detail.
– Manage and be able to coordinate with nearshore / offshore.
– Strong ability to translate functional designs/requirements into technical design.
– Exposure to agile methodology.