Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £650 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client is looking for a P2P and OTC Functional Consultant for a 3 month contract.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong functional understanding of P2P and O2C process and how it works in SAP CFIN.
– The ability to translate CFIN functionality in business terminology to make it relatable and avoid technical jargon.
– Stakeholder management skills and the ability to confidently run workshops with a multitude of client stakeholders, follow up on actions.
– To have the ability to steer business stakeholders as they work with the mapping of master data, fields and values between the source and target systems.
– Experience in end to end CFIN implementation and data migration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To bring life to the definition of the data objects as they will have to be used in CFIN.
– Prepare for and conduct the unified data model workshops with the client leads to achieve a robust UDM design.
– To design,build,test and roll out the CFIN and SAC solutions.
– Active participation in data migration and cutover.
– There are client deliverables that need to be documented, reviewed with stakeholders and baselined.