Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £50,000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation / Support
Description: Due to my clients continued growth, we are seeking either an experienced SAP ILM / Data Archiving consultant or a highly experienced SAP Consultant / Developer who has aptitude, drive and a desire to progress their skill set to become a SAP ILM/ Data Archiving Consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 8 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– A University Degree, ideally with an Information Technology Focus.
– Good ABAP skills within new archive objects developments and enhancements.
– Functional knowledge of either SAP (SD, MM, PM or FI) or technical knowledge of SAP Basis.
– Experience of legacy systems decommissioning, SAP cloud-based solutions.
– Should be able to organise & lead project meetings, workshops, and presentations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Preparing reports, estimations, proposals, RFI & RFP.
– Project requirements gathering, design, implementation, and post go-live support.
– Understand SAP ILM including data blocking, data destruction and ILM for GDPR.
– Using archiving & ILM related 3rd party tools.
– Design and build re-usable components on data archival / ILM solution area.