Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: €550 per Day
Location: Prague, Czechia
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: SAP S/4HANA Project Manager required to manage COE Team that will be responsible for the European roll out of SAP S/4HANA FICO, SD and MM. You will be required on site in Prague for 1-2 days per week.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– SAP Project Manager / PMO.
– Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
– Well versed in Change and Adoption practices.
– Experience of managing multi country SAP S/4HANA implementations.
– German or Czech Language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing various work streams on implementation.
– Overseeing budget and ensuring project milestones are adhered to.
– Need to be clear communicator upstream and downstream, separate core information from details and define concise messages.
– Must be able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts.
– Proven experience in one or more of the following functional domains: financial controlling, financial contract accounting, maintenance, sales and distribution, supply chain, warehouse management, procurement, customer relationship management, human resources, S4HANA, governance risk and compliance, Ariba, vendor invoice management.